Corporate Tax Manager (expanding team – unrivalled opportunities)
NEW – Corporate Tax Manager (recently Qual CTA)
Notum is pleased to be recruiting an exceptional, Corporate Tax Manager on behalf of this renowned, prestigious firm who are proud to continue to shape the market, locally and nationally, and with its people at the centre – with best work life balance focus on market currently.
This is an exceptional career move for someone who seeks fast progression but flexibility and work / life balance in what is a genuine market force and leader.
Clear and fastest progression path to Senior Manager / Director for the ‘right’ individual…
- Providing solid and strategic corporate tax advice to extensive, world class client portfolio
- Delivering strategies to solve complex technical issues
- Business development – expanding an already expansive portfolio and identifying opportunities
- Mentoring within team
Ideally will come from Big4/Top10 and be keen for autonomy, progression and development in stable, growing and enjoyable environment who pride their selves on genuine, true work / life balance. £Ahead of market packages to attract likewise talent.
- ACA / CTA qualified
- Coming from a corp tax background – if mixed role will need heaviest weight to be in CT space
- Min 4+ years UK Corporate tax experience (will consider relevant mixed background)
- Influential by virtue of knowledge
- Experience working in a similar role, ideally within practice environment
- Strong commercial acumen
- Ability to further shape market
- Negotiable base (market leading, up to £50K+ base depending on experience)
- Benefits package
- Onsite parking
- Flexible working as necessary – option of home working
- Highly supportive culture