EXCLUSIVE – Internal Audit Manager
NEW ROLE – EXCLUSIVE – Internal Audit Manager – prestigious client who boast unrivalled, mixed portfolio.
Opportunity at this new juncture to join an ever expanding, exemplary and market shaping firm who are renowned for their IA practice, both locally and regionally.
NOTE: work from home / hybrid working as required
Notum is delighted to be recruiting on behalf of a leading and renowned firm who have recently undergone major local client wins, and continue to grow in this space.
In line with sustained growth in this area given their profile, Firm wish to appoint an Internal Auditor Manager – Qualified. (Practice or relevant Ind background).
- Performing audits within more complex and specialist areas
- Manage the delivery of all internal audits to a wide range of clients, both public & private
- Supervising junior staff in individual assignments
- Assist the senior management team in ensuring assignments are completed on time and within budget
- Provide technical solutions to a range of clients
- ACA / ACCA qual / CIA
- Previous experience of Internal Audit (public or private)
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to provide solutions
- Strong leadership naturally
- Excellent communication and client facing skills
- Highly competitive (negotiable) base salary, (negotiable)
- Flexible culture
- Positive staff morale
- Can accommodate reduced working hours if necessary
- Significant scope for progression