INSOLVENCY – Case Worker / (or Manager and above)
INSOLVENCY – Case Worker /
(or Manager and above)
A career shaping opportunity to join this leading and long-established practice who continues its impressive growth path, this department particularly at present.
Working alongside a highly esteemed Partner in this area, a strategic opportunity with long term path.
Salary and Terms negotiable within a firm with work life balance yet progression, at the core of its ethos
- Assisting in preparing for meetings
- Drafting Statements, Reports
- Data processing sensitive data
- Procedural matters such as filing, reporting, document preparation and statutory compliance.
- Completing director conduct investigations
- Management of case queries
- Liaising with solicitors and creditors
- 1-2 years’ experience
- Excellent communication ability and ease dealing with clients in person and on phone on sensitive matters
- Keen to progress
- Interested in career development in this space
- Negotiable per exp.
- Promotion opportunities
- Uniquely flexible culture