NEW – Assistant Manager / Manager – award winning firm
NEW – Assistant Manager / Manager – AA – Top 10
Notum is pleased to be partnering with a client who are now regarded as one of the most progressive and entrepreneurial firms NI wide.
Dealing with prolific client base, there is clear opportunity from day1 within this multi Award winning firm. Major, genuine Commitment to and delivery of staff progression, well-being and retention, this is truly a market shaping firm.
Responsibility and autonomy for running key audit / accounts cycle on behalf of own designated, profiled portfolio which includes clients up to £300M+. You will work closely with the Senior Management of the firm, in an all-encompassing role, at the core of the firm. Staff management will also be an aspect of the role.
- ACA/ACCA qual (ideally F.T.P.)
- Min 4 years in Audit/Accounts
- Keen to stretch and develop themselves in a progressive firm
- Large / international audit experience is welcomed
- Business development experience
- 40k-45k depending on experience
- Package / benefits ahead of market
- Local client base
- Progression and career advancement
- Focus on work/life balance