Newly / Recently Qualified Accountant DUBLIN
Newly / Recently Qualified Accountant DUBLIN – career shaping opportunity to join this leading practice at its market forefront, based in Dublin office.
First hand exposure to some of Ireland’s most prolific clients; exceptional progression opportunities.
Notum is delighted to be working with this prestigious practice to appoint an exceptional Newly Qualified Accountant for their Dublin based practice. This role is truly a career shaping opportunity for a Newly or Recently Qualified Accountant who seeks to rapidly progress and shape their career.
- Audit / Accounts cycle
- Planning and project managing all aspects of audit
- Liaising closely with clients throughout the audit process
- Identifying, researching and helping to resolve complex audit issues
- Meeting reporting and completion deadlines and budgets
- Reviewing work of junior team members
- ACA / ACCA qualified
- Ideally first time passes
- Demonstrable audit experience
- Accounts experience
- Excellent analytical skills
- Ability to build trusted relationship with client and provide excellent service
- €40k-€50 PACKAGE+ (negotiable)
- Promotion opportunities
- No travel
- Uniquely flexible culture
- Exposure to high-end clients