Senior Internal Auditor
Senior Internal Auditor – leading firm with global footprint. Unrivalled opportunities for progression & excellent salary and benefits.
Notum is delighted to be recruiting Senior Internal Auditor / AM on behalf of a leading and renowned firm who have recently undergone major local and regional client wins not just in the Internal Audit space which was already thriving for this firm.
Their rapidly changing and growing team are in a period of exciting growth and seek to appoint an Internal Auditor – Qualified. (Practice or Industry / Private or Public Sectors experience welcomed).
- To understand the key risks identified by Management and the controls put in place to address those risks within each area of the Client’s Annual Audit Plan
- To manage, perform and control internal audit assignments embracing assignment planning programming, conduct and control of audit work and reporting findings
- To draft audit planning documents for approval / review by Client / Management
- Preparing draft audit reports and working paper files to high quality standards and within the SLA on allocated audits, adding value and good practice
- To lead and supervise more junior staff on individual assignments including staff motivation, discipline and technical audit guidance
- To provide job training and guidance for auditors and training for more junior auditors
- To perform the audit of more complex and specialist areas
- To undertake review work in respect of significant findings
- To assist management in ensuring that assignments are completed to time and budget
- Assessment of performance of Team Members and provision of feedback
- To be aware of and advise management of any potential additional work opportunities at existing clients
- Build strong relationships with key stakeholders across a wide variety of clients
- To participate in the firm’s appraisal and development process
- It is the duty of all employees to ensure they are familiar with and comply with all the firm’s policies e.g. health and safety etc
- Any other duties as required by management
ACA, ACCA, IIA or CIMA. Consideration will be given to those who are nearing completion of their qualification.
- Previous experience of Internal Audit (public or private)
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to provide solutions
- Strong leadership and project management skills
- Excellent communication and client facing skills
- Highly competitive (negotiable) base salary
- Flexible culture
- Positive staff morale
- Can accommodate reduced working hours if necessary
- Significant scope for progression